ADE assists businesses in fulfilling their legal requirements and creating healthy positive spaces for their teams and the local community. We provide asbestos inspections and assessments, as well as a suite of hazard testing services for businesses across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and beyond.
Our team is made up of Licensed Asbestos Assessors with extensive experience in carrying out in-depth inspections and removal projects across Australia. Our strong background in asbestos investigation and removal and our diverse range of asbestos removal subcontractors means we have the capacity to undertake and manage any asbestos projects no matter the size or complexity. We also have our own in-house NATA accredited laboratory (Sydney Laboratory Services).
Our Asbestos Assessments and Testing Services
The services we offer are all tailored to the unique situation of our clients. It doesn’t matter whether your project is a big one, covering several sites in different locations across the country, or a small localised one, we have the resources and the dedication necessary to get the right results.
- Qualitative Identification of Asbestos, SMF and Organic bulk samples
- Membrane Filter Method for Estimating Airborne Asbestos
- Lead by AES (microwave plasma) using in-house ESA-MP-O5
We conduct asbestos assessments for a broad variety of different clients and across numerous different types of projects. Our team will also tailor their services to suit the unique needs of your organisation. We work with:
- Multinational Organisations
- Government and Public Departments
- Private Organisations
- Private Individuals
- Excavation and Remediation Companies
- Asbestos Removal Companies
Here are some of the types of projects we have undertaken:
- State Significant Road and Rail Infrastructure Projects
- Large and Small Development Sites
- Development Applications (DA)
- Government Projects
- Refurbishment and Demolition Projects
- Due Diligence Works