ADE Consulting Group (ADE) has over 20 years’ experience across a range of Environmental Services and Contaminated Land Investigations.
Our independent team of scientist and engineers recognise that our clients value responsiveness, quality, and transparency and aim to exceed their expectations by minimising the financial impact of these services through the implementation of proactive, client-specific and practical recommendations, that best meet their needs.
Contaminated Land Investigations
Our strong team of Environmental Consultants based in Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne undertake a wide variety of Contaminated Land Investigations for a diverse range of clients and projects throughout Australia. Our highly capable and motivated team of Consultants including Certified Environmental Practitioners, Senior and Principal Consultants with a vast range of experience and backgrounds, successfully undertake a wide variety of contaminated land investigations on daily basis.
- Phase I – Preliminary Site Investigations (PSI)
- Phase II – Detailed Site Investigations (DSI)
- Phase III – Remediation Action Plans (RAP)
- Phase IV – Validation (VAL)
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Removal and Validation
- Groundwater Investigations
- Ground Gas Investigations
- Soil Vapour Investigations
- Acid Sulfate Soil Investigations
- Landfill Investigations
- Human Health Risk Assessments
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Project management
Our highly experienced team of Environmental Consultants are well renowned for undertaking an integrated and strategic approach to the arrangement of waste classifications throughout Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne. On a daily basis, we undertake a large number of waste classifications and successfully support our clients with unique money saving waste management solutions and support.
- Fast Sample Analysis and Report Turn Around Times
- Waste Classification
- General Solid Waste Classifications
- General Solid Waste Recyclable Classifications
- Excavated Natural Material Classifications
- Virgin Excavated Natural Material Classifications
- Acid Sulfate Soil Classifications
- Recovered Fines from Construction and Demolition Waste
- Recovered Aggregate Classifications
- Recovered Railway Ballast Exemptions
- Site Specific Resource Recovery Exemptions
- Waste Import and Export Management
- Waste Recycling and Re-use Projects
- Spoil Management and Control