ADE Consulting Group’s geotechnical services team consists of highly skilled, motivated, experienced and professionally qualified geologists and geotechnical engineers with proven track records. The Geotechnical team has over 75+ years’ combined experience providing practical and robust geotechnical investigations, design evaluation, advice during constructions including supervision and project management for the full range of geotechnical services on major high-profile civil engineering projects in Sydney and NSW.
Our geotechnical services
- Geotechnical Investigations and Assessments
- Geotechnical and Construction Materials Sampling and Laboratory Testing
- Construction Support, Inspections, Testing and Advice
- Support to the client throughout the project cycle from initiation to completion
- Broad ranged experience in all aspects of geotechnical engineering
- Ability to integrate in-house geotechnical and environmental investigations and laboratory services
- Well-developed and focused collaboration and communication skills to maximize client benefits and positive outcomes
ADE prides itself on having a fast turnaround of reports. Our professional, qualified and experienced staffs in Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle are supported by an in-house NATA-accredited laboratory (Sydney Laboratory Services) offering 24 hours 7 days a week service. By eliminating the dependence on third party laboratories, our current clients experience significant cost and time savings. In addition, ADE also provides drilling services with the use of a Comacchio 205 drilling rig capable of undertaking complex geotechnical and environmental drilling services.
We aim not only to solve geotechnical or environmental problems present or that may have occurred on your site, but to provide proactive, site-specific and practical recommendations ensuring our clients meet the desired objectives in a cost-effective manner.