LearnX, along with the Australian Institute of Training and Development and the Association of Talent Development, are communities for the learning and development of professionals. For the last 15 years, LearnX has been celebrating organisations and individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the development of others.
ADE is thrilled to announce that we have won the Gold Award for Hybrid Learning. The award is judged on a 50-point scale that assesses the criteria of (1) learning need, (2) project scope and (3) outcomes.
In 2022, ADE offered a range of hybrid practices that contributed to our achievement, including:
- Blended curriculum: ADE has a blended curriculum of over 50 technical and safety topics, as well as a key selection of soft-skills and management courses.
- Flipped classroom: this approach encourages participants to pre-read, pre-watch or pre-answer materials, videos and quizzes before dialing in to a specialist or attending a live session.
- Buddying system: our buddying system facilitates accessibility, connection, information exchange and trust.
- ADE scorecard: a self-ownership system to advance skills with endorsements from managers.
Hybrid learning has allowed us to:
- Ensure our team members have an opportunity to learn and take ownership for their development and performance;
- Work strategically to plan the development of our people;
- Build our practices and platform over time.
We would like to extend a major thank you and congratulations to our Learning and Development Coordinator, Patrick Un, for all his hard work and dedication, without which winning this award would not have been possible.