At ADE, our Environment Policy is based on a belief that the environment is the responsibility of all persons. Prevention of pollution and a proactive approach to environmental protection is a major priority and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf. A clean and unpolluted environment is an important asset and its protection is our responsibility.
ADE is committed to environmental protection, and will conduct its business and promote its services in a matter that protects people and their environment.
ADE is committed to:
- Minimising the environmental impact of our operations.
- Minimising the risk of accidental releases into the environment, reduce the impact of such releases should they occur, and monitor the discharge of all other wastes and emissions which may harm the environment.
- Encouraging reduction, reuse and recycling in all our activities.
- Purchasing products that are environmentally friendly from suppliers who respect the environment.
- Ensuring our employees, subcontractors and suppliers adhere to our environmental policies.
- Ensuring to protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and the community in which we operate, and in compliance with all relevant legislation and applicable requirements.
- Participating with governments, customers, the public and other interest groups to advance environmental protection.
- Reporting regularly to our directors, shareholders, employees and the public on our environmental status and performance.
All employees and subcontractors will be expected to adhere to the relevant environmental requirements and they are also encouraged to report any breaches to management so that action can be taken.
All employees will be educated, trained and inducted, where considered necessary, in environmental issues during the course of their employment.
ADE considers environmental management to be an integral and important element in the management of responsibilities and will strive to continuously improve its performance in this regard.
ADE’s dedication to best practice in environmental management is recognised in our ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems certification.