Experienced Occupational Hygienist Project Manager
- Are you an experienced Occupational Hygienist looking to take a step up into management?
- Discuss your future with us in Silverwater off the M4 in Sydney’s mid west
We are seeking an individual with:
- High level of initiative, motivation and interest in developing strong client relations
- The ability to undertake Occupational Hygiene and Industrial Hygiene Works
- Air Quality Monitoring, Dust Monitoring, Noise Monitoring, Vibration Monitoring, Mould Investigations, Environmental Monitoring, Chemical Risk Assessments, Asbestos, Hazardous Materials, Fit Tests, Risk Assessments and Project Management.
- 10+ years Professional Experience, Tertiary Education in Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Working knowledge and prioritisation of workplace health and safety aspects in conducting one’s contaminated sites investigations across a manner of industrial, building or hazardous sites
- Member of the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygiene (Preferred)
- Current Australian driver’s license
This role involves:
- Working closely with the Principal Consultant and Group Operations Manager in current and evolving market sectors
- Building upon an already strong, broad knowledge base to provide high level technical support to a vast range of industrial and contaminated land projects
- Scheduling, developing and supporting your own team of occupational hygienists currently engaged with routine projects
What we can offer:
- A high level of job satisfaction working with our motivated and enthusiastic team
- A significant level of autonomy when working effectively within our defined systems
- Opportunity to expand and lead within our growing Occupational Hygiene Department into a large and diverse range of projects throughout NSW
- Excellent time, resource management and understanding of deliverables is rewarded with flexibility
ADE Consulting Group employs chemists, occupational hygienists, environmental, chemical and geotechnical engineers to offer hazardous materials surveys, site, air and water quality assessments, asbestos inspections, occupational health and safety services, project management, site remediation and associated NATA-certified laboratory services.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
*Indigenous Applicants Strongly Encouraged*