- Silverwater, NSW
- Looking to hone your geotechnical and management skills ?
This role includes:
- Undertaking, supervising and managing across a range of Geotechnical Investigations
- Support to in-house Geotechnical Laboratory
- Development of new services and capability,
- Nurturing workspace-specific Quality Assurance and Health and Safety systems compliance, and
- Business development across ADE Geotech offering.
We are looking for someone with 4-8 years’ relevant experience to underpin the above role, across:
- Excavation Stability Assessments
- Pavement Investigation & Design
- Inclinometer Installation – Monitoring – Analysis
- Pier / Pile Monitoring & Inspections
- Footing & Foundation Inspections
- Residential Lot Classification
- Bearing Capacity Assessments
- Plate Load Testing,
- Geotech lab methods and
- Projects and People management.
- 4-10 years’ experience
- Recognised Geotechnical Engineering degree
Other personal attributes are:
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management, organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- A keen and diligent work ethic with working knowledge of integrated protocols having worked within stringent QA, EHS, and WHS
- Excellent eye for detail, QA/QC and general quality assurance
- Initiative and strong aptitude for guiding others toward best solutions for our Clients
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to expand and lead a successful and growing Geotechnical department
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic environment
- Large range of exciting and diverse projects
- A high level of job satisfaction working with our motivated and enthusiastic team
- Occasional opportunity to work on projects throughout Victoria with a highly motivated, qualified and equally friendly team.
ADE Consulting Group offers high calibre environmental consultants, occupational hygienists and geotechnical engineers. With offices in Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne, ADE provides a wide range of services including geotechnical investigations, site contamination assessments and remediation, waste classifications, air and water quality assessments, asbestos and hazardous material inspections, laboratory services, drilling services, occupational health and safety services and project management.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
*Indigenous Applicants are Strongly Encouraged*