ADE CONSULTING GROUP IS SEEKING A MOTIVATED SENIOR ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANT
ADE Consulting Group is a high calibre group of independent environmental consultants, occupational hygienists and geotechnical engineers. With offices in Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne, ADE provides a wide range of services including geotechinical investigations, site contamination assessments and remediation, waste classifications, air and water quality assessments, asbestos and hazardous material inspections, laboratory services, occupational health and safety services and project management.
To be successful you need to demonstrate:
- High level of motivation
- Strong background in undertaking contaminated land investigations, such as PSI’s, DSI’s, remediation and validation works.
- 6 years’ experience
- Tertiary education in environmental science/engineering is ESSENTIAL
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Using your technical skills and knowledge to provide support a range of highly technical contaminated land projects
- Undertaking, supervising and management a range of site investigations, remediation and validation work
- Reporting to Senior Management Team.
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to expand lead a large team of environmental and contaminated land consultants (>50 consultants)
- Generous Remuneration Package based on experience with regular contract reviews.
- Large range of exciting and diverse projects
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to [email protected]