Based in Silverwater, NSW
ADE Consulting Group is a high calibre group of independent environmental consultants, occupational hygienists and geotechnical engineers providing a wide range of services including site contamination assessments, air and water quality assessments, asbestos inspections, laboratory services, hazardous materials surveys, occupational health and safety services, project management and site remediation.
- Asbestos and hazardous materials surveys
- Air monitoring and clearance inspections during and after asbestos removal
- Investigation and assessments of mould, cooling towers, noise and vibration
- Asbestos fibre counting in a NATA-accredited laboratory
- Occupational hygiene and indoor air quality assessments to identify health issues or maintain compliance in the workplace
- Management of projects and client liaison
- Production of high quality survey and laboratory reports.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be a licensed asbestos assessor
- Experience in asbestos and hazmat surveying
- Hold a tertiary qualification
What can we offer you?
- On-site environmental consultancy experience
- Performance based pay packages
- Opportunity to work on projects throughout NSW
- Opportunity to be part of a highly motivated, qualified and friendly team
- Remuneration package based on experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected]
*Indigenous Applicants Strongly Encouraged*