Based in Silverwater, NSW
ADE Consulting Group is a high calibre group of independent environmental consultants, occupational hygienists and geotechnical engineers providing a wide range of services including site contamination assessments, air and water quality assessments, asbestos inspections, laboratory services, hazardous materials surveys, occupational health and safety services, project management and site remediation.
ADE is currently looking for a highly motivated, self-driven and experienced Licensed Asbestos Assessor / Hazardous Materials Surveyor to join our highly skilled Health and safety services team.
- Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Surveys
- Air Monitoring and Clearance Inspections during and after Asbestos Removal
- Investigation and Assessments of Mould, Cooling Towers, Noise and Vibration
- Learn to undertake Asbestos Fibre counting in a NATA-Accredited Laboratory
- Occupational Hygiene and Indoor Air Quality Assessments to identify health issues or maintain compliance in the workplace
- Management of projects and client liaison
- Production of high-quality survey and laboratory reports
- 1 year + experience in a similar role
- Be a Licensed Asbestos Assessor or to have all the requirements to apply for a LAA
- Experience in Asbestos and Hazmat Surveying
- Hold a tertiary qualification
What can we offer you?
- On-site environmental consultancy experience
- Performance based pay packages
- Opportunity to work on projects throughout NSW
- Opportunity to be part of a highly motivated, qualified and friendly team
- Training in different areas of the business as required
- Remuneration package based on experience
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected]
*Indigenous Applicants Strongly Encouraged*