ADE CONSULTING GROUP IS LOOKING FOR A HAZARDOUS MATERIALS CONSULTANT
Sydney (Silverwater) Location
ADE Consulting Group is a high calibre group of independent environmental consultants, occupational hygienists and geotechnical engineers providing a wide range of services including site contamination assessments, air and water quality assessments, asbestos inspections, laboratory services, hazardous materials surveys, occupational health and safety services, project management and site remediation.
To be successful you need to demonstrate:
- high level of motivation and ability to work efficiently on site as well as diligently in the office
- ability to communicate well in a working team environment
- ability to adapt and cope with a changing work environment
- 4+ years experience
- tertiary education in environmental science or occupational hygiene is ESSENTIAL
- NSW Licence Asbestos Assessor (Prefereable)
- a basic understanding of quality management systems, risk assessment processes and environmental concepts
- current Australian drivers licence and reliable car
- flexibility of hours and ability to work weekends if necessary.
What can we offer you?
- on-site environmental consultancy experience
- performance based pay packages
- opportunity to work on large infrastructure and government projects throughout NSW & Australia
- opportunity to be part of a highly motivated, qualified and friendly team
- remuneration package based on experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to [email protected]