Junior Environmental Consultant/ Occupational Hygienist – Based in Port Melbourne, VIC and Sydney, NSW
What the role will involve:
Working closely with the Project Manager, the position will involve field works, stakeholder liaison, process samples and preparation of reports.
- Contaminated land site investigations;
- Waste analysis classifications;
- Air quality monitoring;
- Asbestos management and services; and
- Field observations and risk assessments.
To be successful you need to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in a relevant discipline;
- Experience and knowledge of relevant regulatory compliance and guidelines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical report preparation with an attention for detail;
- Strong commitment to workplace health and safety;
- Physical capability to perform Site supervision and sampling works;
- White card is preferable;
- Current Australian driver’s license including own car;
- Full Australian working rights; and
- High level of self motivation, problem solving and work autonomously and within a team.
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to join a team of highly skilled, passionate and motivated professionals;
- To work in a diverse and inclusive environmental team with training and unprecedented access to Senior/Principal Consultants committed to developing our people;
- Intra-departmental collaboration across our geotechnical, hygiene and laboratory departments;
- Working on major projects throughout NSW/VIC that will shape the future of the City for future generations;
- Flexible working hours to assist with work life balance; and
- Transparent career progression and growth.
ADE Consulting Group is a national leading provider of environmental, occupational hygiene, geotechnical, drilling and laboratory services with over 20 years’ experience. We provide our clients with practical solutions through the successful integration of industry experience, innovative practices and technical excellence.
Our independent team of scientists and engineers are committed to providing our clients with a range of environmental, occupational hygiene, geotechnical, laboratory and drilling services, tailored specifically to addressing their objectives and goals in accordance with the appropriate legislation and guidelines.
Our company services have been built on the successful integration of technical excellence with straightforward, practical solutions.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
*Indigenous Applicants Strongly Encouraged*