Based in Silverwater, NSW and Port Melbourne, VIC
ADE Consulting Group is a high calibre group of independent environmental consultants, occupational hygienists and geotechnical engineers providing a wide range of services including site contamination assessments, air and water quality assessments, asbestos inspections, laboratory services, hazardous materials surveys, occupational health and safety services, project management and site remediation.
As an environmental consultant you will:
- work as part of a team in performing contaminated site inspections and assessments
- assess sites so that they comply with OH&S standards
- work both in the field and office
- gain experience in compiling scientific land assessment reports
- liaise with employees from other companies on site.
To be successful you need to demonstrate:
- high level of motivation and ability to work efficiently on site as well as diligently in the office
- ability to communicate well in a working team environment
- ability to adapt and cope with a changing work environment
- 0-5 years’ experience
- tertiary education in environmental science or equivalent is ESSENTIAL
- a basic understanding of quality management systems, risk assessment processes and environmental concepts
- current Australian drivers licence
- flexibility of hours and ability to work weekends if necessary.
What can we offer you?
- on-site environmental consultancy experience
- performance based pay packages
- opportunity to work on projects throughout NSW
- opportunity to be part of a highly motivated, qualified and friendly team
- remuneration package based on experience.