*Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney Metro Locations *
ADE Consulting Group is a high calibre group of environmental consultants, geotechnical engineers, pipeline corrosion experts, occupational hygienists, licenced asbestos assessors, skilled technicians and chemists. We are independently WHS, Quality, EMS and NATA accredited.
With offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne and Brisbane, ADE provides a wide range of services including geotechnical investigations, contaminated land assessments and remediation, waste classifications, air and water quality assessments, asbestos and hazardous material inspections, NATA-certified laboratory analyses, occupational health and safety services including mould, noise and vibration assessments and environmental project management.
Due to steady work on our horizon, to deliver these services we are currently looking to fill positions in Melbourne and Sydney:
- Junior and Senior Environmental / Chemical Engineer or Scientist 3+ year’s experience – for contaminated land assessments, groundwater and landfill monitoring and waste classifications
- Project Manager with 5+ years’ Environmental Experience – to lead contaminated land and a broad range of environmental projects for a range of Clients
- Senior Geotechnical Engineer – preferably CPEng with extensive NSW and/or Victoria experience
- Occupational Hygienist and Hazardous Materials Assessor – preferably LAA and COH with 5-10 years’ experience across noise and vibration or a combination of Occupational Hygiene areas
We are after competent individuals with:
- High level of initiative, motivation and ready to take the next step in their career
- An interest in maintaining strong client and subcontractor relations
- A solid background across a combination of ADE service areas with experience in NSW or VIC
- Experience in identifying Client need and delivering solutions for various Clients both independently and as part of a team
- History of consistently achieving quality work within allocated time frames and budgets
- Working knowledge and prioritisation of Workplace Health and Safety
- Experience working within a Quality System and EMS
All roles involve:
- Working closely with a Principal Consultant and Line Management in ADE’s current and evolving market sectors
- Building upon an already strong, broad knowledge base to support to a vast range of industrial, geotechnical and contaminated land projects
- Recognised tertiary education in an environmental, chemical, geotechnical, soil science, occupational hygiene or similar discipline
- A citizen or PR, you will be entitled to work in Australia and possess local experience
- Hold a current Australian driver’s licence
- Good verbal and written skills, and MS suite competency. PMs to also have Project software experience.
What we can offer:
- A high level of job satisfaction working with our motivated and enthusiastic team
- A significant level of autonomy when working effectively within our defined systems
- Opportunity to expand and lead within our growing Waste and Contaminated Land, Health and Safety Services, Geotechnical Services, or Corrosion and Pipeline condition assessment areas into a large and diverse range of projects throughout NSW, VIC and QLD
- Exposure to all elements of the project cycle and extensive inhouse capabilities including, drilling, and NATA accredited analytical, asbestos, and construction materials testing laboratories
- Excellent time, resource management and understanding of deliverables is rewarded with flexibility
Visit the ADE website https://ade.group/ for more information.
Your brief Cover Letter outlining interest in ADE, preferred office and availability together with CV may be emailed directly to [email protected]
*Indigenous Applicants Strongly Encouraged*