ADE CONSULTING GROUP IS SEEKING A MOTIVATED CONTAMINATED LAND CONSULTANT
Permanent, Full Time
ADE Consulting Group is a high calibre group of independent environmental consultants, occupational hygienists and geotechnical engineers. With offices in Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne, ADE provides a wide range of services including geotechinical investigations, site contamination assessments and remediation, waste classifications, air and water quality assessments, asbestos and hazardous material inspections, laboratory services, occupational health and safety services and project management.
To be successful you need to demonstrate:
- High level of motivation
- Strong background in undertaking contaminated land investigations, such as PSI’s, DSI’s, remediation and validation works.
- 5+ year’s experience
- Tertiary education in environmental science/engineering is ESSENTIAL
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Using your technical skills and knowledge to provide support a range of construction and development projects
- Undertaking, supervising and management a range of site investigations, remediation and validation work
- Reporting to Operations Manager and Principal Consultant.
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to expand your capabilities with exposure to a large variety of projects and clients
- Gain valuable experience assisting in the development of a fast growing and successful consultancy
- Opportunity to also work in Newcastle and Melbourne (if desired)
- Generous Remuneration Package with regular contract reviews.
This position is open to Graduates.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to [email protected]