ADE Consulting Group is a high calibre group of environmental consultants, geotechnical engineers, pipeline corrosion experts, occupational hygienists, licenced asbestos assessors, skilled technicians and chemists. We are independently WHS, Quality, EMS and NATA accredited.
With offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne and Brisbane, ADE provides a wide range of services including geotechnical investigations, contaminated land assessments and remediation, waste classifications, air and water quality assessments, asbestos and hazardous material inspections, NATA-certified laboratory analyses, occupational health and safety services including mould, noise and vibration assessments and environmental project management. We look for experienced candidates to fill the Accountant position .
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting/ Finance
- Have intermediate skills in XERO
- Have intermediate MS office skills especially Excel
- Sound Knowledge of accounting Principles and procedures, forecasting, budgetary principles and business planning process to ensure statuary obligations
- Professional manner and communication skills to provide quality customer service to client and maintain good relationship with subcontractors
- A citizen or PR are encouraged to apply
- Preparing and evaluating accounts and financial reports on a timely basis
- Conducting reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Maintaining confidentiality over our financial information
- Enhancing company’s relationship with clients and suppliers
- Organising invoices and clients’ accounts reconciliation
- Monitoring all income and expenditure for the group
- Responding all emails, letters up to date before deadlines
- Managing accounts payable and receivable
- Reporting progress to the director (monthly/ quarterly/ annually) as per the requirements
- Assisting with the lodgement of all GST, FBT, superannuation, payroll tax and income tax returns with the Financial Controller
- Assisting with the preparation of profit and loss account, balance sheet and other financial reports (monthly/quarterly/ annually)
- Assisting with the preparation of cash flow reporting, budgets and forecasts for the business
- Managing staff expense reimbursements
- Recording corporate credit card spent and reconciliations
- Ad-hoc support to the finance team, project manager across all departments of ADE Group
This role involves:
- Working Closely with financial and management team to act in the best interests of ADE in their dealings with clients, potential clients, the public, staff and subcontractors.
- Providing accounting / financial support for the ADE group of companies.
- Complying with ADE Employee Handbook, Field Manual and procedures in the course of conducting their duties.
What we offer:
- A high level of job satisfaction working with our motivated and enthusiastic team
- A significant level of autonomy when working effectively within our defined systems
- Excellent time, resource management and understanding of deliverables is rewarded with flexibility