Our Environmental Consultants based in Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne undertake a wide variety of Contaminated Land Investigations for projects throughout Australia. Whether clients require a preliminary investigation or a detailed site assessment, our multi disciplined team can determine whether contamination exists and what impact it could have on the site’s current and future use.
We Specialise in All 4 Stages of Contaminated Site Investigations
Stage I – Preliminary Site Investigation (PSI)
Identifies past and present potentially contaminating activities. Provides a preliminary assessment of site contamination.
Stage II – Detailed Site Investigation (DSI)
Gives comprehensive information on type, extent and level of contamination.
Stage III – Remedial Action Plan (RAP)
Sets remediation goals that ensure the remediated site will be suitable for the proposed use. Documents in detail all procedures, plans and environmental safe guards to be implemented to reduce risks to acceptable levels for the proposed site use.
Stage IV Validation (VAL)
Ensures that the objectives stated in the Remedial Action Plan have been achieved and confirms statistically that the remediated site complies with the clean-up criteria set for the site.
Our Services Include:
- Groundwater Investigations
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Removal and Validation
- Ground Gas Investigations
- Soil Vapour Investigations
- Acid Sulfate Soil Investigations
- Landfill Investigations
- Human Health Risk Assessments
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Project management
- Multinational Organisations
- Government and Public Departments
- Private Organisations
- Private Individuals
- Excavation and Remediation Companies
- Urban Developers
- Road and Rail Infrastructure Projects
- Large and small Development Sites
- Development Applications (DA)
- Government Projects
- Due Diligence