ADE Consulting Group is a company with a dynamic and innovative approach – we’re different from the rest. As an employee of ADE you can expect:
- Flexible working environment.
- Great career opportunities and access to leaders of the industry – make your mark in a fast growing company and accelerate your career.
- Opportunity to work on state significant infrastructure and large development projects with a huge client base from both private and public sector.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Internal and external training opportunities – where do you want to take your career? We’ll help you get there!
- Be part of a strong team with a fun and collaborative culture.
Our Staff are our greatest asset. We offer small business attitude and approach with the resources , support and expertise of a large company. The success of our company is built on the success of individuals. Our ability to achieve what we have is because our staff our driven, passionate and love what they do. Through our unique approach, we identify, foster and nurture the greatest strengths of our staff, and allow them opportunity to flourish through a diverse range of opportunities and experiences through all aspects of the business.
Below is a listing of the positions currently available within the ADE team. If you believe you have the skill set and character that would be a good fit for ADE, we would love to hear from you. It’s an opportunity you won’t find anywhere else.
Email your covering letter and resume to [email protected].
We are currently looking for:
*Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney Metro Locations * ADE Consulting Group is a high calibre group of environmental consultants, geotechnical engineers, pipeline corrosion experts, occupational hygienists, licenced asbestos assessors, skilled technicians and chemists. We are independently WHS, Quality, EMS and NATA accredited. With offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne and Brisbane, ADE provides a wide range of services […] [+]
*Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney Metro Locations * Graduate Environmental Consultant/ Occupational Hygienist What the role will involve: Working closely with the Project Manager, the position will involve field works, stakeholder liaison, process samples and preparation of reports. Contaminated land site investigations; Waste analysis classifications; Air quality monitoring; Asbestos management and services; and Field observations and […] [+]